Effective May 25, 2018
About this Policy
Random Logic Games, LLC (Random Logic Games) is a mobile gaming company founded in 2013 in Birmingham, Alabama and is headquartered at 450 Century Park South, Suite 105A, Birmingham, Alabama 35226.
Random Logic Games provides games you can play through a mobile application (the "App") or through Facebook (collectively the “Service”). You can access those games through the Random Logic Games, LLC website located at www.randomlogicgames.com or through an app store.
Categories of Data We Collect
Data You Provide Us: You are not obligated to provide us with personal data beyond the limited data we need to register your account or to make payments if you purchase premium services from us. However, a complete profile helps make the Services more relevant and useful to you. We may ask you to provide the following information:
- • Name
- • Email Address
- • Telephone Number
- • Financial Information such as credit card or bank account numbers (through 3rd party payment processors described below)
- • Username/Screen Name and Password
- • Player usage data (such as how often you play a game, when you use a hint, or how many puzzles completed)
Data from Third-Parties: We may collect data from other services, such as your Facebook ID when you play our games through Facebook.
Device and Location Data: We will get your consent before we collect information about your precise location for a feature. We may also collect device information such as Device ID (Android) or Advertising ID (iOS devices).
We do not collect sensitive personal information.
How We Collect Your Data
We will collect and process your personal data for the purposes of providing our gaming services and products to you.
We collect personal information about you when you:
- • Download one of our applications
- • Register or set up an account with us
- • Login to our application (i.e. through Facebook)
- • Complete actions within a gaming application
- • View or click on advertisements
- • Make an in-app purchase
- • Purchase coins from the online shop
- • Sign up for service updates
- • Sign up for promotional offers
- • Send us your feedback
- • Telephone, write, email, text, contact us online, email or text us or otherwise provide us with your personal information.
We may use your personal information to:
- • provide services and customer support as requested, including confirming emails related to the Service, reminders, and transactions;
- • provide technical support for the Service;
- • facilitate ‘emoji’ communication between interested parties registered on the Service;
- • customize your experience;
- • measure and improve the Service;
- • keep you informed about targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers through various means of communication (There is always an option to opt-out of marketing communications sent by email, push notifications or text message);
- • compare the information you provide with our own information for accuracy and verify it with third parties;
- • measure consumer interest in the products and services offered on the Service;
- • help promote a safe service and detect and prevent error, fraud, and other potentially prohibited or illegal activity;
- • collect fees;
- • help select advertisements viewed on the Service; or
- • as otherwise described at the time of collection.
Purpose of Processing and Legal Basis
We will only collect and process your personal data when we have a lawful basis for doing so.
The legal basis that we rely on for processing your data will depend upon the circumstances in which it is being collected and used, but will in most cases fall into one of the following categories:
- • Where you have provided your consent to allow us to use your data in a certain way
- • Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you
- • Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests; or
- • Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
We use service providers to help us provide you with our Services (e.g. maintenance, analysis, audit, payments, fraud detection, marketing and development). They will have access to your information as reasonably necessary to perform these tasks on our behalf, but only to allow them to perform their services for us.
We show you (and measure the performance of) ads when you use our Services, directly or through a variety of partners, using the following data, whether separate or combined:
- • Data from advertising technologies, such as web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and device identifiers, both on and off our Services;
- • User provided information;
- • Data from the use of our Services (i.e. player usage data such as what types of games you play, how many puzzles completed, etc.)
We will show you advertisements on our free game applications. We offer you choices regarding personalized ads, but you cannot opt-out of seeing other ads. We sell premium Services that provide users with additional gaming options, these premium gaming applications do not contain any advertisements.
We use advertisement providers to provide advertisements to you when you use our free game applications. You will only receive personalized ads if you opt-in to doing so, but you cannot opt-out of seeing other ads. If you do not want to receive any ads, you can subscribe to our premium Services. These premium gaming Services provide users with additional gaming options and do not contain any advertisements.
We encourage you to review the privacy policies of our third-party advertisement partners:
- • Mopub
- • Facebook Ads
- • Amazon/A9
- • Admob
- • Tapjoy
- • Ironsource
- • Adcolony
- • Chartboost
- • Unity Ads
- • Vungle
- • Applovin
- • HyprMX
To make an online payment by direct debit or payment card, you will be directed to a third-party payment processor.
We offer the use of Google Pay, Apple App Store, Amazon App Store and Facebook for all of our products and services. These payment gateway service providers provide payment processing on our behalf and under contract. Random Logic Games does not process or store any payment information. Further information about the collection and use of your data will be provided on the relevant payment gateway for you.
Where you give us your consent, we will also use your personal data in order to send you marketing communications in connection with the following marketing activities and services:
- • In game personalized advertisements when you use our free game applications;
- • Push notification messages (i.e. to let you know of a sales on certain gaming applications, when we add more content or update a game, to let you know a friend started playing a game, or reminders to come back and play a game). Please note that push notifications can be turned off in the gaming application if you do wish to receive these notifications.
- • In application messaging (i.e. to buy hints while in a game or to deliver a message while in a gaming application).
You decide how you want us to contact you, whether by mail, email or by phone or text message (SMS/MMS) and you can update your communication preferences at any time by telling us when things change.
When you delete the gaming application you will no longer receive any in-application or push notification messages from us.
The Service is intended for a general audience. No content is directed specifically at children under the age of 13. Random Logic Games is committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. Registration for the Service is restricted by the Licensing Agreement. By using our service you agree that you are over the age of 13. If Random Logic Games learns or has reason to suspect that a user of the Service is under the age of 13, any personal information obtained from that user will be removed from the Service.
We may disclose your personal information when required to by law, for example, as a result of a subpoena or court order.
Visitors to our website
We ensure your data is kept secure by using up-to-date security features and procedures and we respect the privacy of all visitors to our website.
- • randomlogicgames.com
- • infinitewordsearch.com
- • rlgapps.com
- • unraveledstories.com
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURES
Random Logic Games does not track its customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, your web browser may allow you to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
We ensure that there are appropriate technical controls in place to protect your personal details. For example your data is always transferred via encryption and our network is protected and routinely monitored.
We undertake regular reviews of who has access to information that we hold to ensure that your information is only accessible by appropriately trained employees and necessary third parties.
We use external companies to collect or process personal data on our behalf. We do comprehensive checks on these companies before we work with them, and put a contract in place that sets out our expectations and requirements, especially regarding how they manage the personal data they have collected or have access to.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
If you close your account or delete our gaming applications, we will retain your information for 2 years. We may retain your personal data even after you have closed your account or deleted our gaming applications if reasonably necessary to comply with a legal obligation, meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our Terms and Conditions or User Agreement, or fulfill your requests to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us.
You can help us keep our records up to date by telling us when your contact details and other personal information changes. You can also change your mind at any time about how we contact you or ask us to stop contacting you altogether.
Please contact our Data Privacy Team and they’ll make the changes for you:
- • Visit our website at www.randomlogicgames.com
- • Email them at email@example.com
- • Write to us at 450 Century Park South Ste 105A Birmingham AL 35226
If you request to receive no further contact from us, we will keep a minimal amount of information about you on our suppression lists to ensure that you do not receive unwanted materials in the future.
You have the right to see and access information contained in personal data we hold about you. If you would like to receive or transfer some or all of your personal information (called a Subject Access Request), please contact the Data Protection Team:
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove any information you think is inaccurate by contacting the Data Protection Team at the address provided above.
You also have a right to file a complaint with the data protection authorities with regards to our processing of your personal data.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please let us know by contacting us: