Updated June 16, 2020
About this Policy
The Notice informs You of personal information we collect, use, disclose, and process as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the "CCPA").
Right of Access
Upon receiving a verified request, we will provide You the following information related to the personal information we have collected and/or disclosed about You in the last 12 months.
- • The categories of personal information we collect about You.
- • The categories of sources of Your personal information.
- • The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Your personal information.
- • The categories of any third parties to which we share Your personal information.
- • The specific personal information we have collected about You.
Right to Deletion
You have the right to request the deletion of the personal information we have collected about You. This right excludes personal information necessary for the following:
- • Provide You with goods or services.
- • Detect or resolve functionality or security related issues.
- • Comply with the law.
- • Conduct research in the public interest.
- • Safeguard the right to free speech.
- • Carry out any actions for internal purposes that You might reasonably expect.
Right to Non-Discrimination
You have the right to not be discriminated against if You exercise Your rights under the CCPA. We will not:
- • Deny You goods or services.
- • Charge You different prices for goods or services.
- • Provide You with a different level of goods or services.
- • Threaten You with any of the above.
|Category of Personal Information||Categories of Sources||Business or Commercial Purpose|
|Identifiers, examples: device ID, email address, IP address||
|Commercial Information, examples: products purchased, obtained, considered and related history||
We have not sold any personal information in the past 12 months.
Categories of Personal Information We May Have Shared
We may disclose personal information with trusted third parties for business purposes. We may share personal information in each of the categories listed above.
Categories of Third Parties We May Have Shared Personal Information
- • Analytics partners
- • Customer service vendors
- • Cloud storage and processing vendors
- • Advertising or other marketing partners
You may email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to Your personal information. Additionally, each of our games contains a form You may fill out to complete the same. Upon receipt of a verified request from You, we will return Your personal information in a digital format within 45 days. If You fill out the form in the app, that constitutes a verified request with no other action necessary.